Anyone else have way too much fun with Photo booth?
Sometimes I don’t even remember I have it. And when I do, I find myself unable to stop taking crazy pictures of myself..
I’m kind of a goober, I guess, but hey, no one ever said having a sense of humor was a bad thing.
So here: Enjoy the first 21 pictures I took on Photo booth and then share with me some of yours!
1. I was just telling my friend how I ate so much pizza that day. So I sent her this showing her what happens to me when I eat too much pizza.. (not trying to be insensitive, but this picture’s just funny).
2. That same friend and I went to Paris a few years ago so.. I thought why not send her a picture of me there alone?!
Some don’t really need explanation..
Ah yes. Samantha and I (the pizza and Paris friend) had quite a bit of fun that night doing this..
8. Nice hair!
14. I think I Facebook profiled this one for a little while. Chipmunks are cute, right?!
17. This is when we got our other roommates involved. Here’s what went down with this picture: Samantha and I had been laughing hysterically for about 10 minutes before Chris (right) came to make sure we weren’t dying. When he realized we were doing Photo Booth we were like YUP gotta get everyone involved. So we went to the living room and tried to take a chipmunk picture with all of us. Rob (left) just couldn’t get in the lens. So I yelled “GET CHUNKY” and then this picture went off..
And…. that’s my life. G’night all!
- Things That Look Like Other Things: Fat Boys Deluxe Edition Pizza Picture Disc (core77.com)
- It’s Funny Because… (arayofsun.wordpress.com)
- Developing a sense of humor in your daily life (thegardenisland.com)